How to Eliminate Body-and-Soul-Crushing Habits and Create Total Wellness Using Ancient Wisdom!
IMAGINE: two working parents eat a protein-rich dinner after 6 pm, feel overwhelmed with to-dos, and spend too much time online coupled with not enough downtime. Our typical “healthy “adult is rendered underslept, unfit, inflamed, and heavy.
Underneath a few excess pounds and a malfunctioning immune system lay unnatural habits which engender disease, disconnect, and discomfort. These disease-perpetuating habits are passed on to kids and reinforced by our modern culture. Disconnect and feeling out-of-sync, or what we could call, feeling just so-so, are indicators of habits that lead to disease.
Out-of-sync, disease-generating habits can be stopped dead in their tracks and reversed!
Utilizing Ayurveda-recommended diet, lifestyle, herbal remedies, and time-tested practices, Modern Ayurveda brings the body elements back into balance and aligns you to the natural rhythms of the world.
The Modern Ayurveda course by Cate Stillman takes a very practical approach using concepts from Ayurveda as well as ideas from Yoga to deeply nourish yourself and your family. It dives deep into sculpting your habits for a rich and dynamic aging experience and healthier living.
More importantly, it helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness journey with Ayurveda. Any yoga practice is incomplete without this!
Coming from the same basic laws and principles governing life on earth, Yoga and Ayurveda have been united for centuries for the sake of a complete physical, mental, social and spiritual wellbeing. Ayurveda provides the appropriate lifestyle recommendations for any Yoga practice, as well as the background to unlock the full healing potential of all aspects of Yoga. Hence, for an overall balanced and healthy lifestyle, the influence of Ayurveda is much seen in Yoga.
From yoga students to wellness providers, this course is for anyone seeking to uplevel their health and live a more profound, enriching, and meaningful life.
On your holistic wellness journey, you will:
- Tap into deep Ayurvedic wisdom for a dynamic aging experience
- Transform your existing habit tendencies to generate health
- Get your habit patterns synced with the circadian rhythms
- Stop feeling tired or bloated
- Live a more active lifestyle with increased energy levels and healthier diet
- Uplevel your physical and emotional wellbeing
- Help others—families and loved ones—to live an awake life
- Have a deeper connection with your inner body
- Hit next level of focus and mental clarity
- Discover the Yogic approach to Ayurveda
Meet the Mastermind…
If you’re into Ayurveda, you can’t miss out on Cate Stillman. She has the No.1 podcast globally in Ayurveda. Her interest in Ayurveda came from her prior work experience in global warming issues. Since her teen years, she has been concerned about environmental issues and further went on to know more about the connection between the earth-based rhythms, bodies and consciousness. The search for how and why certain imbalances arise—in terms of physically, emotionally and spiritually—speedily drove her into Ayurveda and Yoga. Gradually, many of her health issues were cured as she tapped into the awake living.
Cate’s been a well-known Ayurvedic Practitioner and Yoga Teacher for ages and has accomplishments to her credit:
- Certified as Clinical Ayurvedic Specialist and Pancha Karma Specialist since 2001
- Graduate of Dr. Vasant Lad’s Gurukula program in Pune, India in 2004
- Completion of Pancha Karma Intensive Training in Kerala, India
- Certified Anusara Yoga teacher
- Completion of a 2-year Iyengar Yoga teacher training in 2001
“Cate is a brilliant teacher. She has a warm, compassionate, humorous manner, yet she still delivers the goods. Whether you’re looking for the academic or the practical aspect of Ayurveda, you’ll get it from Cate. She has a way of distilling down a very complicated science, and making it understandable and enjoyable for everyone. Whether you’re new to Ayurveda or have been studying it for years, Cate will guide you to the depth of study you are looking for and help you to incorporate Ayurvedic practices into your daily life.” – Alex Biondo
In this course, you will:
- Receive useful information on awake living, trinity of energies, rhythms and cycles, habit patterns, different body types, 5-body hygiene, and more.
- Get answers to some of the important questions such as—How to alleviate imbalances in different parts of the body? Which foods contain more life-force? What can enrich your yoga practice? How to create your own healing space?
- Learn about 3 Doshas, causes of diseases, signs of imbalance in your body, 7 chakras, daily practices for detox, and spices to heal
This extensive amount of information is covered, within 8 hours in three different parts, in the most simple, easy-to-understand, fun way. By the end of it, you’ll know A to Z about Modern Ayurveda and be able to guide yourself and others into their greater wellness potential.
Take a look at the detailed breakdown of the contents of the course here. It’s available in both physical and digital versions along with bonuses, for a limited time only.
Lastly, you should know that…
This is not an ordinary course. It’s a life-changing one because it empowers you to confidently take full control of your life. Enabling you to make small shifts in your everyday lives and pave the way for making workflow easier, having nourished personal and family diet, living a vibrant life, and being an inspiration to others.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.