Modern Ayurveda is a unique course that brings together yoga and Ayurveda. Especially beneficial for yoga practitioners.
Through this 3 part program, a yoga practitioner gets an Ayurvedic orientation to her Yogic practice, and someone on the path of Ayurveda gets a Yogic perspective on Ayurveda.
From the 7 Chakras to Spices as Medicines, from creating a healing sanctuary for yourself to exercises to balance different doshas, from the right diet and why to consume it, to 5-Body Hygiene, this program covers a whole new range of topics through a beautiful amalgamation of Ayurvedic concepts and Yogic ideas.
- Discover and develop the habits for longevity and dynamic aging
- Streamline your day-to-day habits for better energy
- Tap into deep wisdom to skillfully navigate the rites of passages throughout your life
- Help others – children, parents, yoga students, the important people in your life – own their constitution for a more enlightened, healthier experience!
- “Get” the operating system of Ayurveda for yours as well as their life in a practical way
- Get tapped into the Yogic approach to Ayurveda.
What’s your takeaway? Among many things that you already would have read about in the description of the program (tab: course contents), you will learn:
- The most basic ways that energy works
- How the daily rhythm works
- How to attune, how to heal
- How to have a more intergenerational life perspective
- How to deeply nourish ourselves, our children and our elders
- How to live/have a great relationship with our own life
- Live an awake life
- Live in sync/align with life-force energy
- Learning and growing as we age by being an interconnected part of inter-generational life process from pre-conception all the way through death and helping others on this journey.
This program puts you on that conscious path to a fuller life, and if you’re already on a yogic journey, this course will help you connect even more deeply with your internal body, your internal organs, the subtle functioning of your ‘inner body’.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.