If you’re familiar with Louise Hay, then you’ll know her signature affirmation is ‘Life Loves You.’ For many though, it may be hard to believe this proclamation. Maybe life has thrown you some curve balls or bounced you around with some hard knocks, so you do not see a loving Universe. It’s a matter of refocusing, discovering and exploring our relationship with the world, and how we can change it for the better.
A new book co-written by Louie Hay and Robert Holden, Life Loves You: 7 Spiritual Practices to Heal Your Life, will walk you through the steps.
Louise and Robert have outlined each of the 7 practices along with an experiment, so you can experience and live this reality and create the life you love.
The 7 Practices are:
1: Looking in the Mirror, letting life love you. In essence, our experience with the world mirrors our relationship with ourselves.
2. Affirming Your Life, 10 Dots. Here you’ll learn that our own psychology is tripping us up. Life is not judging, criticizing or condemning us, we are!
3. Following Your Joy, my affirmation board. Inner Ding and Yes will assist us out of our personal misery and inspire us to get out of our way. You’ll also create an affirmation board.
4. Forgiving The Past, the forgiveness scale. Guilt, unworthiness, fall from grace are all falsehoods told to us by our superegos. Learn how to reclaim your original youthful innocence.
5. Being Grateful Now, daily gratitude. All of life’s experiences whether good, bad, bitter or sweet, teach us and offer us the opportunity to let life love you.
6. Learning to Receive, a receiving journal. Life is always trying to love us, but we need to be open if we are to see it. You’ll be creating a Receiving Journal.
7. Healing the Future, blessing the world. Ask yourself, how friendly am I? Love the world back!
I found this book such a pleasant read. It’s informative and provides fun exercises at the end of each chapter. As you read through the book, you’ll sense and discard lots of negative self-talk that is not serving you. You’ll feel a freedom like none felt before. All the lessons are so positive and uplifting. They seem so simple but have a profound effect. As you put these 7 principles into practice, you’ll start to feel lighter and happier. I encourage everyone to read this book, life is waiting to love you.
Disclaimer: I received product to facilitate a review. All opinions are my own, yours may differ.